Search This Blog

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Need Help?

What I have found is that families that ask for my help sometimes know what they need to do (especially if they have read my book), but need someone to help them work through the steps anyway.  I'd love to help you with your planning and preparing, using my nine-step program as the backdrop.

Most of us have more than one of these steps already completed, and need help only with one or two steps.  Some of us need help with all of the steps!  Whatever your need, feel free to contact me through email at kay@kaydiller.com. 

I have helped people over the phone, in person (Boulder/Denver area), and by email.  My fees depend on the help you need.

I look forward to hearing from you should you need help.

Until next time,

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments about my blogs! Before posting, however, I will review them to ensure appropriate content. I promise I will never edit or remove content from your comments. I look forward to hearing from you!


Kay