Search This Blog

Saturday, November 6, 2010

9-Steps to Peace

Below are my nine steps to plan and prepare so that you can find peace and know that your family is well protected should a medical emergency occur.  This is a great place to start with my program! I'll be blogging about each one of these steps in the near future so stay tuned and return often! 


Until next time,

Kay

1.      Confidently choose the right estate lawyer for your needs with Kay’s Six Easy Steps to Finding the Right Estate Lawyer for You.

2.      Work with an estate lawyer to create your will, and keep it updated.

3.      Work with an estate lawyer to create your medically related documents, such as your living will and medical durable power of attorney.

4.      Work with an estate lawyer to create your financial durable power of attorney.

5.      Review your life, health and long-term care insurance to ensure adequate, affordable insurance coverage that will best protect you and your loved ones.

6.      Document your medical information, using Kay’s worksheets, to ensure you receive the best medical care possible.

7.      Put it all together at home by organizing essential documents and worksheets for easy access and use.

8.      Communicate your medical and financial wishes to your loved ones, agents and executor.

9.     Complete an annual review of your documents and worksheets, updating any changes that occurred during the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments about my blogs! Before posting, however, I will review them to ensure appropriate content. I promise I will never edit or remove content from your comments. I look forward to hearing from you!


Kay